Re: [art_education] tempera paint comparison

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011
      as a matter of fact, I can un-vouch for the washable.  didn't cover and
      were very unsatisfying.  wich I could remember the brand...oh, also streaked.  k
      On Jul 28, 2011, at 9:26 AM, bbrigham5 wrote:

      I'm thinking of switching from the standard Handy Art tempera to a washable version, but am apprehensive about the old flaking-after-dry phenomenon. Anyone out there who can vouch for the quality of the washable temperas?