Drawing in progress of my deceased mother.

  • John Baselmans
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Yesterday I started wit a drawing of my deceased mother.
      It will be a drawing 27 X 35 cm and in a mixed media
      Pen/Ink, pastel, color and black pencil.
      I hope to finish this drawing in about 3 weeks.
      You will see two parts in this drawing as a woman of 21 years (black white) and one as 57 years (full color)
      I hope you will enjoy the way I will work on this drawing and you know comments are always welcome.

      Please visit: http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Notes/Notes1/Note1.htm

      You can see the progress the next 3 weeks.
      You are welcome!

      John Baselmans