Re: [art_education] opinion needed: include CD with new book?

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 8, 2011
      everyone knows music is expensive!  it's expected k
      On Jul 7, 2011, at 5:25 PM, MARYANN KOHL wrote:

      Sounds to me like I need a CD! With 50 composers to highlight, I may need two, and uh oh, the price starts to go up on the book. I want to keep it under $20 and have it in color, so things are getting more complicated. Still, I believe the CD inclusion is important. And the online backup with even more listening for kids. Hopefully, I can find all Itune downloads as well. Well, back to work!!!!!!! Thank you all so much.

      MaryAnn

      On Jul 7, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Elizabeth Adams Marks wrote:

      I agree with Lauren that the book should include a CD.  I use CD's, iTunes and Pandora Radio in my classroom.

      Elizabeth Adams-Marks

      Art Education St. Louis, MO

      Handmade Paper from Plants

      Book Arts - Illustration