Re: Class Pack Sketch Book

  • Cathy Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      I agree that those spirals might be tedious, though not impossible. However, I think you can do better without buying kits. Have a look at this sketchbook that I designed, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdCtBeA3LnI. I've made these with high-school students with great success. You can use school-district-supplied sketch paper for the inside, and although I used mat board for the covers, you can use railroad board, also usually supplied by school districts, thus making the cost of these very inexpensive indeed, and I think that they are a much sturdier and more elegant design. Kids can design covers the way they want using paint, decorative paper, etc.
      Cathy

      --
      Cathy Wilson
      Art and English Teacher