Re: [art_education] 8 artists for eighth grade curriculum

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
      I answered this question off list with my ideas - also recommending more
      variety and cultures. I think you should go with artists and cultures that
      youcan easilyfind visual resources for. Check Shoreward Prints and Crystal
      Productions catalogs (for videos).
      Here is my own personal list of "must have" prints/artists:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/artists.htm
      Shoreood and Art Image Productions