Re: Sign Language and Art Colors

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
      You can find some colors at:

      http://library.thinkquest.org/10202/color.html
      http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-layout/signs.htm

      Of course if these sites don't include the color you
      need, you can always sign each alphabetical letter in
      the word.

      Ken

      === message truncated ===
    • MissCaiola@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 10:52 AM
        Thanks Ken and all who have made some great suggestions and taken the time to help.  I emailed Crayola directly, as well as the National Association for the Hearing Impared.  The National Association of the Hearing Impared responded and suggested that I contact the American Sign Language Teachers Association.  I will share any information they provide me with the list.

        Patti in Ohio
        MissCaiola@...