Re: [art_education] Re: Science as art lessons?/Book: ScienceArts

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 21, 2011
      Brandy, in this month's cloth, paper, scissors mag., there is a fabulous artist who
      makes weaving/sculptures (lg) from time maps (ebbs/flows, moon, etc.  )  take a gander; they should be
      in every school.  tha artist's name is nathalie  miebach.  k
      On Jun 19, 2011, at 8:22 PM, Brandy wrote:

      Thanks, I'd not really thought about it from this position of science. I was mostly thinking about the chemistry & physics of art.
      This might be really fun for the younger kids.
      I teach mostly older kids 9-16, so it's easy for me to forget what the youngest artists find amusing.
      Regards,
      Brandy