Re: Colors for signing

  • joyuzsong
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
      I think that we hearing individuals should also consider "signing" as we
      would another language/culture. Continuing on that vein, I might use what
      languages, other than English, say about colors. This is what I nean by that
      weird sentence structure; my Portuguese students told me that "magenta"
      in Portuguese also means, "the color of wine". There is probably other names
      out there as well.

      .....Carol