Re: American Art Awards contest
- GENERAL RULES
* Email submissions only. In other words, submitted online.
* No restriction on subject matter. (See categories page)
* No restriction on media. Oil, acrylic, charcoal, etc are all competing for the same category UNLESS THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY ENTERED INTO THE CATEGORY FOR "OIL," "ACRYLIC," ETC.
* The same painting can be submitted in different categories, each submission requires a separate entry fee. You may not enter an artwork which has previously won an American Art Award.
* There will only be one "Best of Show" per contest but there will be a 1st place winner in each of the 55 categories. All winners are eligible for certificates, ribbons, jury critique and stickers.
* The winning images will be displayed on our site, along with the winners' email information.
* There will also be finalists. Finalists are eligible for certificates, ribbons, jury critique and stickers.
* The finalists and winners will be selected by our 25 galleries in August 2011.
--- In email@example.com, Amanda <amanda.marsh72@...> wrote:
> Hi Stacey
> Just scanned the link and wanted to clarify - is this an online competition only or does the work actually have to be delivered somewhere?
> Sent from my iPhone