Re: American Art Awards contest

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
      GENERAL RULES

      * Email submissions only. In other words, submitted online.
      * No restriction on subject matter. (See categories page)
      * No restriction on media. Oil, acrylic, charcoal, etc – are all competing for the same category UNLESS THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY ENTERED INTO THE CATEGORY FOR "OIL," "ACRYLIC," ETC.
      * The same painting can be submitted in different categories, each submission requires a separate entry fee. You may not enter an artwork which has previously won an American Art Award.
      * There will only be one "Best of Show" per contest but there will be a 1st place winner in each of the 55 categories. All winners are eligible for certificates, ribbons, jury critique and stickers.
      * The winning images will be displayed on our site, along with the winners' email information.
      * There will also be finalists. Finalists are eligible for certificates, ribbons, jury critique and stickers.
      * The finalists and winners will be selected by our 25 galleries in August 2011.