American Art Awards contest

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
      My name is Stacy and I am helping market the American Art Awards.

      We're a relatively new contest on the block offering Artists of various mediums the opportunity to get noticed by 25 of the best galleries in America.

      Our deadline is coming up (July 31st)

      Our main contest is open to anyone and that important information can be found here: http://www.americanartawards.com/2011callforentries.html

      We also have a free entry category for teens and gay teens under this category: http://www.americanartawards.com/teengaysuicidecategory.html

      If you'd like more information please contact me at this address. I can provide anything you need to include on the page.

      We'd be happy to exchange links to your website if that is a requirement.

      Thank you so much for your attention!

      Stacy Porter
      Marketing Assistant
      American Art Awards
    • Francine
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2011
        the fee: JUNE SPECIAL: Enter 3 pieces for $49.00

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > My name is Stacy and I am helping market the American Art Awards.
        >
        > We're a relatively new contest on the block offering Artists of various mediums the opportunity to get noticed by 25 of the best galleries in America.
        >
        > Our deadline is coming up (July 31st)
        >
        > Our main contest is open to anyone and that important information can be found here: http://www.americanartawards.com/2011callforentries.html
        >
        > We also have a free entry category for teens and gay teens under this category: http://www.americanartawards.com/teengaysuicidecategory.html
        >
        > If you'd like more information please contact me at this address. I can provide anything you need to include on the page.
        >
        > We'd be happy to exchange links to your website if that is a requirement.
        >
        > Thank you so much for your attention!
        >
        > Stacy Porter
        > Marketing Assistant
        > American Art Awards

      • Amanda
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2011
          Hi Stacey

          Just scanned the link and wanted to clarify - is this an online competition only or does the work actually have to be delivered somewhere?

          Regards
          Amanda

          Sent from my iPhone
        • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
            GENERAL RULES

            * Email submissions only. In other words, submitted online.
            * No restriction on subject matter. (See categories page)
            * No restriction on media. Oil, acrylic, charcoal, etc – are all competing for the same category UNLESS THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY ENTERED INTO THE CATEGORY FOR "OIL," "ACRYLIC," ETC.
            * The same painting can be submitted in different categories, each submission requires a separate entry fee. You may not enter an artwork which has previously won an American Art Award.
            * There will only be one "Best of Show" per contest but there will be a 1st place winner in each of the 55 categories. All winners are eligible for certificates, ribbons, jury critique and stickers.
            * The winning images will be displayed on our site, along with the winners' email information.
            * There will also be finalists. Finalists are eligible for certificates, ribbons, jury critique and stickers.
            * The finalists and winners will be selected by our 25 galleries in August 2011.