Re: Art Educator - Need assitance finding a full time job

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
      Just in case you don't know this, this list group has a sister site devoted to art jobs. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artjobs/ and sign up. Job openings seem to happen in spurts and they are posted there when submitted. You can find what's been submitted at http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

      Ken

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "hill03sl" <hill03sl@...> wrote:

      > I'm brand new to this group and I thought I would introduce myself. I'm an Art and English educator and I was curious if anybody knew of any districts that are hiring or what sites any of you went through in order to find your job. I'm not too concerned about location, I'm all about traveling if need be. :)
      >
      > Thank you!
      >
      > ~Stephanie

    • hill03sl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2011
        Thank you so much for the recommendation, I just joined the group! :)