Re: [art_education] Sharing

  • W Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2011
      Congratulations! How exciting.
      :)

      From: Windy Kai <windysavarese@...>
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 4, 2011 5:03 PM
      Subject: [art_education] Sharing

      I got very lucky at a local gallery opening and was asked by CBS 11 to do an Artist profile on me. Here's the link...I just can't help but sharing!! https://windykai.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/cbs-news-interview/
      Not bragging, just excited and sharing with my online friends!! WK windykai.com

    • priorhouse
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2011
        Wow - congrats! Enjoyed the interview and really enjoyed the layered "paper towel pieces" -
        pretty cool!
        Take care,
        ~Mrs. Prior in VA

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Windy Kai" <windysavarese@...> wrote:

        > I got very lucky at a local gallery opening and was asked by CBS 11 to do an Artist profile on me. Here's the link...I just can't help but sharing!! https://windykai.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/cbs-news-interview/
        > Not bragging, just excited and sharing with my online friends!! WK windykai.com

      • subirdsings
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2011
          Congrats! I just checked it out. Thanks for sharing, I always envy teachers who take the time to create their own work. Once my baby is grown I'll try again. thanks for being an inspiration.
          Sue
        • Juanita Bellavance
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 14 12:18 PM
            Hi,

            I created a page on facebook to share my students' work this year and was hoping you might "like" it if you are on facebook.  I need 25 "likes" to get a simple url vs the assigned one here:

            Thanks.

            Juanita Bellavance
            Visual Arts at Montessori Academy at Sharon Springs
            Cumming, GA
          • azalea64es
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2014
              For a long time I haven't shared this blog...hope you enjoy!!

              I appreciate your comments!!

              Thank you!!!

              janet