Sharing

  • Windy Kai
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2011
      I got very lucky at a local gallery opening and was asked by CBS 11 to do an Artist profile on me. Here's the link...I just can't help but sharing!! https://windykai.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/cbs-news-interview/
      Not bragging, just excited and sharing with my online friends!! WK windykai.com
    • W Campbell
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2011
        Congratulations! How exciting.
        :)

        I got very lucky at a local gallery opening and was asked by CBS 11 to do an Artist profile on me. Here's the link...I just can't help but sharing!! https://windykai.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/cbs-news-interview/
        Not bragging, just excited and sharing with my online friends!! WK windykai.com

      • priorhouse
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2011
          Wow - congrats! Enjoyed the interview and really enjoyed the layered "paper towel pieces" -
          pretty cool!
          Take care,
          ~Mrs. Prior in VA

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Windy Kai" <windysavarese@...> wrote:

          > I got very lucky at a local gallery opening and was asked by CBS 11 to do an Artist profile on me. Here's the link...I just can't help but sharing!! https://windykai.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/cbs-news-interview/
          > Not bragging, just excited and sharing with my online friends!! WK windykai.com

        • subirdsings
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2011
            Congrats! I just checked it out. Thanks for sharing, I always envy teachers who take the time to create their own work. Once my baby is grown I'll try again. thanks for being an inspiration.
            Sue
          • Juanita Bellavance
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 14, 2011
              Hi,

              I created a page on facebook to share my students' work this year and was hoping you might "like" it if you are on facebook.  I need 25 "likes" to get a simple url vs the assigned one here:

              Thanks.

              Juanita Bellavance
              Visual Arts at Montessori Academy at Sharon Springs
              Cumming, GA
            • azalea64es
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 16, 2014
                For a long time I haven't shared this blog...hope you enjoy!!

                I appreciate your comments!!

                Thank you!!!

                janet