I'm looking for young talent!

  • John Baselmans
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
      Hello group members

      If your kids, kids from school, neighborhood or art club make beautiful drawings.
      Please let me know!
      I want to place their work on my site at "Kids Corner"
      Also there is an award for the best drawing of the month!
      Let them know these possibilities and let them write to me at:
      graphic@...

      "Kids are the future of our civilization"

      My latest drawing of a two dog's named Speedy and Spoyler is in progress.
      Please visit.
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/ Notes/Notes1/Note1.htm

      I want to welcome my new guest artists for this week:
      Jeff Wesley
      Scott Andrew Spencer
      Our group is still growing and together we make a better world in art.
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Guest_Artists/Guest_Art10/Guest_Art10.htm

      Comments and new artists are always welcome!
      Have a nice and creative weekend.

      John Baselmans
    • naturepainterdotnet
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        Hi john!

        that sounds very cool...by the way, apparently lots of people use my
        company's product to teach their kids art...it's called NaturePainter
        Digital Canvas (http://www.naturepainter.net)

        it's really easy to use and provides a very natural painting
        environment.

        maybe you can check it out also to help spread the word about art!

        happy painting!

        brian
        http://www.naturepainter.net

        some user quotes:

        I am really excited about using my NaturePainter program. I am new
        to computer art -- I guess I'm new to painting, too. I've always
        wanted to paint, but "never could find the time." Now, I am finding
        the time. Learning thing likes color theory and composition, etc, is
        a new experience for me. The wonderful thing about NaturePainter is
        I can try ideas and if they don't work, I have not used up costly
        supplies. I can also erase the errors and no one will know the
        difference!! I am very excited that I found this program - which was
        by accident.

        Randy Warley

        Hi All Mary Here. I bought naturepainter and find it so usefull to
        experiment on my already existing work. I currently have a large
        painting on my easel 5'x6'.I tossed and turned with my next step and
        then I photographed it and import into NP. It has been helpful in
        color changes,blending,and it gives me a new perspective on my
        piece. I find it very easy to use too.

        Mary Dolan

        just like to say hello and would like all to know
        that i think nature painter is pretty cool way of either getting into
        painting or just restoring one's love of it after leaving it for
        quite some
        time which applies to me.

        Anthony Palmere

        hi, i think the program is brilliant, and i find it useful to me
        since i oil paint quite a lot. i have done alright with all of the
        mountain and tree, cloud and sky images...water isnt too bad either.
        however, i want to do animals as well, so if you got any tips or
        images..im all ears!

        Shona G

        I've just purchased naturepainter and am still learning the ins and
        outs. I love the way you can get shades of your color on the palette!

        Audra