Re: [art_education] cookie cutter quest

  • Sue Stevens
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2011
      Thanks to everyone who offered ideas of where to find cutters - I'm always on the lookout!

      This is my currently 'look for' list.....some I've seen on various cookie cutter website (but shipping to Canada is often difficult, and one site for example charged $40 extra just to ship to Canada!), and others I've not seen yet....
      light bulb
      Taj Mahol
      Lightening bolt (Harry Potter symbol)
      Shield / Badge