Colorform Contest

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      For those who are into art contests, the following was e-mailed to me today:

      Good afternoon. Say, I just wanted to make you and your readers aware of a really neat fine arts contest for kids that Colorforms just started that runs through September. Coloroforms has always inspired creativity among kids and that was the inspiration for the contest to celebrate Colorform's 60th anniversary. Winners will receive a trip to art camps, as well as Coloforms prizes and potential for a $500 bond. Here is a link for more information on that:www.ugames.com/colorforms/ArtCampContest.asp

      Also, an official press release can be found here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/colorforms-announces-60th-anniversary-fine-arts-camp-contest-119248819.html

      Kids -- ages 3 to 12 -- are being asked to create any art that they like (with some size and weight restrictions that are found in the contest rules), and mail it to Colorforms for judging (Colorforms does not need to be used in the artwork).

      One of the three art camp scholarships will be awarded, along with a collection of Colorforms products to the winner of each age group. While Colorforms do not need to used in the art for all other prizes, there will also be a $500 U.S. Treasury bond prize awarded for the best use of Colorforms as an art medium. Colorforms has always inspired creativity among kids.

      Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in anyway. Thanks