Re: [art_education] Middle school ideas

  • Jill Lutes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 1:03 PM
      IS THIS DUE TO DECLINING ENROLLMENT/CUTS/???
      WHAT STATE/COUNTY ARE YOU IN?

      >>> sbelyea@... 5/16/2011 1:28:36 PM >>>
      Hi All,

      Our Highschool this school year added grades 7 and 8. I have been given
      both grades to work with starting just after the start of this year (3rd
      and 4th quarter). I have been teaching 9-12 for the past 15 years but
      need a leg up with the younger kids. So you old hands what can you
      advise?

      Stephen
      Boston MA