About Kris' note on SI

  • John Buchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004

      Hi Everyone,

      I should have mentioned this yesterday when I responded to Kris’ note about her daughter and Sheridan Institute.  If one signs up for my eZine, I’ll send out one of my reports entitled “Using Parents To Succeed In Art School.”  Here’s the link to read it right now: http://artschoolsuccess.com/reports/usingparents873.htm  If you have children in art school, you should read this.

      Note the username: success

      And the password: success

      Sheridan looks like a great place.  Kris, tell your daughter she’s going to be a success!  I’d love to see her artwork.  Does she have a website yet???  If not, let me know because I can point her in the right direction in getting started in no time.  It’s not as hard as you might think.

      Warm Regards,

      John D Buchanan

      http://artschoolsuccess.com

      317-753-4257