Re: Pre K through 5 skill sets by grade

  • cathy wilson
    Message 1 of 9 , May 8, 2011
      I would imagine that it varies from state to state and country to country, but here is a wonderfully complete curriculum from my state:

      http://www.schools.utah.gov/curr/FineArt/Core_Curriculum/Elementary/default.htm

      Cathy

      --
      Cathy Wilson
      Art and English Teacher
      Message 2 of 9 , May 10, 2011
        Have you had any response to your question?  I can email to the National VA Standards I have.

        CBoone
        Art Educ.

        On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:49 AM, smth_mj <smth_mj@...> wrote:

        Hi there,

        Does anyone have the skill sets or exact benchmarks in art that students need to know before they pass to the next grade? I am the curriculum leader in art K-12 in an American International School.

        Thanks.

        Jennifer
        Seoul International School
        Seoul, Korea