Re: Pre K through 5 skill sets by grade

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2011
      There was one spam message posted today. Occasionally these make it through in spite of screening members. In addition, sometimes members' computers get spyware or a hacker gains access to their e-mail accounts. When I come across spam, I delete the post from the list group home page and delete the member whose account the spam came from. The only way to keep spam completely off this list group is to make all posts moderated. This will mean that there would be a delay before posts get posted. In some cases, several days delay.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Robin Hartmann <muscles3@...> wrote:

      > I have recently been receiving spam thru this site- mostly for Vigara type drugs- Is anyone else experiencing this?
      >
      > Sent from my iPod
      >
      > On May 7, 2011, at 1:16 PM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Don't forget that there are national arts standards for all grade levels at http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/educators/standards.aspx
      > >
      > > Ken
      > >
      > > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "smth_mj" <smth_mj@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi there,
      > > >
      > > > Does anyone have the skill sets or exact benchmarks in art that students need to know before they pass to the next grade? I am the curriculum leader in art K-12 in an American International School.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > Jennifer
      > > > Seoul International School
      > > > Seoul, Korea

    • cathy wilson
      Message 2 of 9 , May 8, 2011
        I would imagine that it varies from state to state and country to country, but here is a wonderfully complete curriculum from my state:

        http://www.schools.utah.gov/curr/FineArt/Core_Curriculum/Elementary/default.htm

        Cathy

        --
        Cathy Wilson