Re: [art_education] Hello,This is Ankur Vora from Bhuj-india (New at your group)

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
      Ankur,
      I started the IAD website when I was an art teacher
      back in 1995. You can read some history about the site
      by going to:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/history/history.html
      I started the list group around 2-3 years ago. It
      migrated to a new company when the old one began
      charging for the service. Teri Mason, an art teacher
      sometimes helps me with the site, although she has
      been busy with her new baby this past year.

      There are people on this group from around the world.
      As a matter of fact, I was just browsing the member
      list and I found another person from Gujarat, India.
      France, Britain, Australia, the Netherlands, New
      Zealand, Italy, Russia, Japan, and Canada are just a
      few of the countries represented here. You can find
      more information about this group by going to:

      This group will not fill your mailbox up as it
      averages 20-25 messages a month and comes in spurts.
      Welcome to the group!
      Ken Rohrer

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/