Summer Altered Book Tip In Exchange - Group is now closed

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Greetings Art Educators,

      In my first post about the Summer Tip In Exchange, I said I would keep
      the group open until the end of May....Well, the response was
      overwhelming! A good thing. I can not handle any more members in this
      group. If I get my own set of pages done early, I will announce a
      second summer exchange for those who missed out on the first.

      I always get requests asking for examples..... so maybe this summer, I
      will work on a mini web site just to share our work. Site won't be
      linked anywhere - but I will post the links when up-dates are made.

      Blessings,

      Judy Decker

      P.S. As always Getty folks, if you post a reply to this (or any
      members posts) remember to remove member email addresses before you
      click "Send". Your efforts greatly reduce the amount of Spam we all
      receive as email addresses that are posted to Getty get archived on
      their site for email bots to harvest.