upcoming photo workshop in New Brunswick, NJ

  • Andrew Darlow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2011
      Hello:

      I've been a subscriber of this group for a few months and have really enjoyed the discussions. Over the next few months, I'll be conducting a few photo workshops at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. One of them is entitled: Photographing Animals. It's running this Saturday 5/7/2011 from 9:30am to 8pm. I've been teaching photo-related workshops for more than 15 years, and for these workshops, my goal is to help people get the most from their higher-end compact cameras or Digital SLRs in a hands-on, easy to understand format. The workshop is limited to no more than 10 people. I'll be using Adobe Lightroom to edit and create slide shows for the evening portion of the workshop, and I'll be sharing a number of tips for using Lightroom more effectively. I will also answer questions about how to get the most from Photoshop and/or Photoshop Elements.

      I'd like to offer the art_education list subscribers a 20% discount off of this workshop.

      Here is the link to the workshop with more info:
      http://ibex201101.eventbrite.com/

      Enter code AE20 just above the payment options to utilize the discount offer.

      If you have any questions, please contact me directly at ad@... or 732-742-0123.

      All the best!

      Andrew

      Andrew Darlow