Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Alexa Hoffmann
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2011

      LinkedIn

      Art Education,

      - Alexa

      Alexa Hoffmann
      K-12 Art Teacher at Orient Macksburg School
      Des Moines, Iowa Area

      Confirm that you know Alexa

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

    • Brenda Robertson via LinkedIn
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011

        LinkedIn

        Brenda Robertson requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

        Barbara,

        - Brenda

        View invitation from Brenda Robertson

        WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH BRENDA ROBERTSON BE A GOOD IDEA?

        Have a question? Brenda Robertson's network will probably have an answer
        You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Brenda Robertson and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

        © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

      • susan green via LinkedIn
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011

          LinkedIn

          susan green requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

          Barbara,

          - susan

          View invitation from susan green

          WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH SUSAN GREEN BE A GOOD IDEA?

          Have a question? susan green's network will probably have an answer
          You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to susan green and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

          © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

        • Ken
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6, 2011
            Please send your Linkedin (or other social networks) invitations to individual people rather than posting it on the list for 1,800 people to see. Thanks!

            Ken Rohrer
            Moderator

            --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, susan green via LinkedIn <crasm@...> wrote:

            > LinkedIn
            > ------------
            >

            > susan green requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
          • Mary Musgrave
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 8, 2011

              LinkedIn

              From Mary Musgrave

              Teacher at Alpine ISD
              Odessa/Midland, Texas Area

              - Mary

              You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
              © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

            • DeVine DeSigns By DeAnna Michelle Muecke
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 11, 2012

                LinkedIn

                DeVine DeSigns By DeAnna Michelle Muecke requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

                Barbara,

                - DeVine DeSigns

                View invitation from DeVine DeSigns By DeAnna Michelle Muecke

                WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH DEVINE DESIGNS BY DEANNA MICHELLE MUECKE BE A GOOD IDEA?

                DeVine DeSigns By DeAnna Michelle Muecke's connections could be useful to you

                After accepting DeVine DeSigns By DeAnna Michelle Muecke's invitation, check DeVine DeSigns By DeAnna Michelle Muecke's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

                © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation

              • Jane Lippincott via LinkedIn
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 23, 2012

                  LinkedIn Logo

                  Barbara,

                  Jane Lippincott wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

                  Jane Lippincott
                  teacher at Camden Board of Education View Profile »

                  You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.

                  This email was intended for Barbara Y.. Learn why this is included. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.

                • Ken
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 23, 2012
                    It is best not to send these invitations to the group. Members are unable to add you by clicking on the "Accept" link because they don't use the e-mail of this group in their accounts. You should send them to individual members.

                    Ken