Re: [art_education] How to do YOUR ART!

  • Carol E Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
       I feel very passionate about this subject at this period
       of my life. In my teens and early adulthood, I felt that
       I had the technical skill to do the work but not the drive
       or real purpose for the effort. I believe that it just wasn't
       my "time" for some reason. Now, as I draw near to my "half
       century" of existence, I have more ideas that I can stand.
       The other aspects of my life are beginning to simmer down and
       I can begin to concentrate upon myself. I have found outside
       my home studio space with wonderful landlords and reasonable
       rent....now I just have to be patient enough to enjoy the few
       moments that I can get to even set up my space, (it's only been
       a month). Strangely, my life feels like a Rubic's cube at times;
       where I have to get all of those other colors organized before
       I can get to the color plane
      which is my art. Does anyone else
       have as much trouble?
       Thanks for reading, you all!
         Carol
      ---
      "Art like morality, begins by drawing the line somewhere."

      Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages.