  • Kieren Dutcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      While I completely agree with the sentiment expressed in the film, it is stunning to notice that every quote is by a white European male, and the only people of color are when 'art of different cultures' is mentioned. I find it hard to believe that there are no students of color in the state where this was filmed who attend any kind of arts classes.
      kieren