very important request! by 4/30 Help us qualify for GLOBAL GIVING Fwd: Answer the Call for HOPE in ACTION

  • Tree Rivera
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 1:19 PM

    Share This:
    Dear Friend,

    Ever wish your donation could go even further?

    Answer the call for HOPE in ACTION through Apr. 30th with your contribution toward the Global Open Challenge of raising
    $4,000 total from 50 unique donors by April 30th
    will help us meet the Challenge and connect with top funders year-round through the Global Giving site.

    Whether it is $5 or $500, every tax-deductible contribution takes us one step closer to our goal!

    Special thank you to our volunteer Maria "CeCe" Mendoza for choosing to support our project in honor of her Birthday this month!   Click here to make a donation on behalf of Maria, or  contact us to learn more about creative ways to support Art Studio.

    Thanks to you and our amazing team of Sponsors, Partner Programs, Volunteers and Contributors for creating HOPE in ACTION and Empowering Young Minds to Heal Systemic Poverty.

    - Art Studio Miami

    7230 NW Miami Ct
    Studio #5 Purple Door
     Miami, Fl 33150

    786-250-ART1 (2781)

    Upcoming Events:
    Thurs.
    4/28
    Career Day at
    Jesse J. McCrary Elementary
    Sat.
    4/30
    Public Art Installation and
    Beach Cleanup
    Learn More
    Sat.
    5/21
    Volunteer Appreciation /
    Open Studio
    (Rescheduled from 4/28.
    See May newsletter for details)

    7230 NW Miami Ct
    Studio #5 Purple Door
     Miami, Fl 33150

    786-250-ART1 (2781)

    7230 NW Miami Ct Studio 5 | Miami, FL 33150 US

    This email was sent to raehughes@.... To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
    address book or safe list.

    manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove™

    Network for Good
    EmailNow powered by Emma