A cool sites for lesson inspirations- and 1 question

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2011
      http://thisiscolossal.com/2011/03/world-water-day/

      I am definitely going to teach this method when I go to cover water color next year! This is so cool, and very akin to what we do with water color already, I just don't think I've ever explored water color with that much dramatic, sudden effect in the reveal. I think kids will like doing this.
      On a separate note, the site ThisIsColossal.com is a treasure trove of new artists. I've really enjoyed exploring it these last two days.

      Computer drawing program- Rhonda- questions?
      http://rhondaforever.com/
      Does anyone know anything about this program? I am super squeamish about uploading programs from the internet to my computer. But this program looks AMAZING, and I really want to try it! Just thought I would ask here first.

      Regards,
      Brandy