Art education list group spam policy

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      Several spams have been posted the last two days. As I have mentioned before, spammers are deleted from the list and their posts deleted from the list group home page.

      If by chance anyone is an innocent victim and has had their e-mail addresses hijacked or infected by spyware that sends out spam, then they can clean their computer and reapply for membership. It is nothing personal but I take spam pretty seriously.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"