Re: Please vote for my art student!

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 6:55 PM
      Your link doesn't work. When I entered in www.artsonia.com/aotw/vote/0/13046977 it counted my vote as voting for the entire group of students on that page rather than specifically for Preston1358. Is there another link to it? Another option is to paste it into a URL shortener such as tinyurl.com or http://bit.ly/ if Yahoo keeps adding spaces.

      Ken