3-Dimensional Insect Making

  • sallyfowler59
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2011
      Today I posted the model magic technique for kindergarteners to design their own insects. Tomorrow I am posting how I use rocks and other found nature materials to make bugs and their habitat. I have included video of the children working so you can see my set up and how I organize it.

      www.fairydustteaching.blogspot.com

      Sally
    • Francine
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2011
        thanks for posting. to view the project:

        http://fairydustteaching.blogspot.com/

        best,

        Francine
        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "sallyfowler59" <sallyfowler59@...> wrote:

        > Today I posted the model magic technique for kindergarteners to design their own insects. Tomorrow I am posting how I use rocks and other found nature materials to make bugs and their habitat. I have included video of the children working so you can see my set up and how I organize it.
        >
        > www.fairydustteaching.blogspot.com
        >
        > Sally

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2011
          I'm confused. Do both you and Sally run the fairydustteaching blog?

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Francine" <francine_kohn@...> wrote:

          > thanks for posting. to view the project:
          >
          > http://fairydustteaching.blogspot.com/
          >
          > best,
          >
          > Francine
          > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "sallyfowler59" <sallyfowler59@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Today I posted the model magic technique for kindergarteners to design their own insects. Tomorrow I am posting how I use rocks and other found nature materials to make bugs and their habitat. I have included video of the children working so you can see my set up and how I organize it.
          > >
          > > www.fairydustteaching.blogspot.com
          > >
          > > Sally

        • Francine
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2011
            Ken,

            The original URL listed was not done in a way for you to view the website. As a courtesy to those who wanted to view the project, I posted the correct URL (added http:// and took the space out of the period and com.)

            It is not my project.

            Francine