art teacher cert - online Digital Media class needed

  • carney_home
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
      I'm a provisional art teacher (w/an MSEd. in museum education) -- I also need an online tech class in the area of digital media / imaging / design. Because I teach elementary art full time, I can't take the courses at my local Univ. because they ONLY offer them during the day. Thus, I also need an online tech class so I can do the work after I get off teaching. Can anyone offer any suggestions? It must be a college level for me to move from provisional certification to Free and Clear Renewable teaching cert. -- Thanks!