Art Professional Development Online

  • czoulek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2011
      Hi again! I posted this yesterday, but was in a hurry and posted with the 'digest' heading - and I know you are all busy teachers, and if you are at all like me, skip messages when the heading doesn't grab you when you're in a hurry - wanted to be sure everyone had a chance to check out this blog if you haven't yet - the link is to the post about Jessica's new PD classes, but the blog in general is quite good!

      http://theartofeducation.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/introducing-art-of-education-classes/

      Happy teaching everyone (only 36 days of school left here, which means only 5-6 art classes for some of my kids :( )

      Christy