Elementary Art Teacher- New Hampshire

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2011
      ELEMENTARY ART TEACHER
      SAU SD #23
      North Haverhill
      North Haverhill, New Hampshire
      Application Deadline: April 15, 2011

      Job Description
      Seeking a certified Art teacher to work as an itinerant teacher in four small elementary schools. School Administrative Unit #23 is a rural school district located along the Connecticut River in the picturesque North Country of New Hampshire.

      Position Type: Full-time
      Equal Opportunity Employer
      SAU #23 North Haverhill is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.

      Job Requirements
      # Bachelors degree preferred
      # Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required

      Application Questions
      This employer has requested that all applicants answer the following questions. It is highly recommended that you type any essays in a word processing program, save them, and then paste them on the proceeding job application page.

      1. Are you willing to travel to a different school each day?
      Short Essay (Answer limited to 600 characters, including spaces)

      Contact Information
      Bruce Labs, Superintendent
      2975 Dartmouth College Highway
      North Haverhill, New Hampshire 03774-4535
      Phone: (603) 787-2113
      Fax: 603-787-2118
      Email: http://www.schoolspring.com/jobcontact.cfm?jid=47475&uid=8400
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
        Ooops! I intended to post this in the sister list group, Art Jobs. Sorry for the post.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > ELEMENTARY ART TEACHER
        > SAU SD #23
        > North Haverhill
        > North Haverhill, New Hampshire
        > Application Deadline: April 15, 2011
        >
        > Job Description
        > Seeking a certified Art teacher to work as an itinerant teacher in four small elementary schools. School Administrative Unit #23 is a rural school district located along the Connecticut River in the picturesque North Country of New Hampshire.
        >
        > Position Type: Full-time
        > Equal Opportunity Employer
        > SAU #23 North Haverhill is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
        >
        > Job Requirements
        > # Bachelors degree preferred
        > # Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
        >
        > Application Questions
        > This employer has requested that all applicants answer the following questions. It is highly recommended that you type any essays in a word processing program, save them, and then paste them on the proceeding job application page.
        >
        > 1. Are you willing to travel to a different school each day?
        > Short Essay (Answer limited to 600 characters, including spaces)
        >
        > Contact Information
        > Bruce Labs, Superintendent
        > 2975 Dartmouth College Highway
        > North Haverhill, New Hampshire 03774-4535
        > Phone: (603) 787-2113
        > Fax: 603-787-2118
        > Email: http://www.schoolspring.com/jobcontact.cfm?jid=47475&uid=8400

      • julie t.
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2011
          i thought it was a good post! what is the web address for the sister
          group art jobs please? thanks, :-) julie t.
        • Ken
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2011
            It's found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artjobs/

            All submitted job openings are posted there.

            Ken