.... NAEA Convention in Seattle

  • MaryAnn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
      I attended the NAEA convention in Seattle for the first time. I was wondering about people's opinions who attended. I'd love to hear about the sessions you liked, the exhibits or workshops you liked, etc.
    • Kathleen Maledon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
        I went and was awed and delighted by Nick Cave's exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum.  I did not
        know about this artist before and his almost 8 foot tall costumes made from trees, birds, buttons,
        fabrics, straw purses, etc. were incredible.  Many of his costumes are meant to wear and dance in
        a performance art presentation.  I'm going to beg to have the show come to phx.  the kid groups going
        through were enchanted.  We received CDs with info, unfortunately the movement portion was
        defective. k