art teacher recertification

  • ebart_teacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 7:44 AM
      I have been taking recertification classes from my area aea that have been about technology since they rarely offer any for art teachers. Are their any online classes that I could take to go towards my recertification in Iowa? I am not ready to start a master's program. I am just looking for some recertification classes online or possibly in the Des Moines, Iowa area that would enhance my teaching of art.
    • carney_home
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 6:54 PM
        I'm a provisional art teacher (w/an MSEd. in museum education) -- I also need an online tech class in the area of digital media / imaging / design. Because I teach elementary art full time, I can't take the courses at my local Univ. because they ONLY offer them during the day. Thus, I also need an online tech class so I can do the work after I get off teaching. Can anyone offer any suggestions? It must be a college level for me to move from provisional certification to Free and Clear Renewable teaching cert. -- Thanks!