Announcement from National Art Education Association (NAEA)

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 1:59 AM
      National Art Education Association (NAEA)
      Subject: Announcement from National Art Education Association (NAEA)

      The Call for Presentations is OPEN! The deadline for submissions is May 15th, 2011. Click on link to submit your proposal: http://tinyurl.com/3udxxex

      Connections matter. The 2012 NAEA National Convention theme, Emerging Perspectives | Connecting Teaching, Learning, and Research, focuses on the idea that we are better educators when we collaboratively explore what it means to be teachers and learners, and how research can improve visual arts education spanning all educational levels and environments. We have many perspectives and one focal point: the power of visual arts education to fulfill human potential.

      In New York City, NAEA will mark its 65th anniversary, and celebrate as our past, present, and future come together. What better place to celebrate who we are as artists and educators than New York City—the great melting pot—the arts capital of the world!

      The value of any conference can be measured by the connections we make, with people and ideas. I invite you to join us at the 2012 NAEA National Convention and make those connections!
    • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2012
        National Art Education Association (NAEA)

        Earlybird registration for the 2012 NAEA National Convention is now closed. ONSITE REGISTRATION BEGINS FEB. 29 at the Hilton New York (1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019; 800-445-8667)

        Learn more about the Convention: http://www.arteducators.org/news/convention/welcome