Re: [art_education] Re: Japanes earthquake project

  • Robin Hartmann
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 3 10:13 AM
      How do I get to the album?

      Sent from my iPod

      On Apr 2, 2011, at 9:51 PM, "Byrd1956" <rhelsel@...> wrote:

      I have created a Fans for Japan photo album and uploaded an example of what my students have been up to. Some of the kids are doing lots better and I hope to post more next week. I hope more of you will share your fans.

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 3 8:48 PM
        You can find it here:

        http://tinyurl.com/42nhekz

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Robin Hartmann <muscles3@...> wrote:

        > How do I get to the album?
        >
        > Sent from my iPod
        >
        > On Apr 2, 2011, at 9:51 PM, "Byrd1956" <rhelsel@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I have created a Fans for Japan photo album and uploaded an example of what my students have been up to. Some of the kids are doing lots better and I hope to post more next week. I hope more of you will share your fans.

      • Byrd1956
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 4 6:48 PM
          Eighth graders are doing the fans.
          Your fan/slide is great!