Re: [art_education] Re: Japanes earthquake project

  • Robin Hartmann
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 3, 2011
      How do I get to the album?

      Sent from my iPod

      On Apr 2, 2011, at 9:51 PM, "Byrd1956" <rhelsel@...> wrote:

      I have created a Fans for Japan photo album and uploaded an example of what my students have been up to. Some of the kids are doing lots better and I hope to post more next week. I hope more of you will share your fans.

    • meryl
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 3, 2011
        I added a fan pin to the photos that is made from a photo slide painted black and Japanese papers
        On Apr 3, 2011, at 10:43 AM, lindwood@... wrote:

        Your fans are lovely, and I love the presentation. What age did these images?
        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Byrd1956" <rhelsel@...> wrote:

        > I have created a Fans for Japan photo album and uploaded an example of what my students have been up to. Some of the kids are doing lots better and I hope to post more next week. I hope more of you will share your fans.

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 3, 2011
          You can find it here:

          http://tinyurl.com/42nhekz

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Robin Hartmann <muscles3@...> wrote:

          > How do I get to the album?
          >
          > Sent from my iPod
          >
          > On Apr 2, 2011, at 9:51 PM, "Byrd1956" <rhelsel@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I have created a Fans for Japan photo album and uploaded an example of what my students have been up to. Some of the kids are doing lots better and I hope to post more next week. I hope more of you will share your fans.

        • Byrd1956
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
            Eighth graders are doing the fans.
            Your fan/slide is great!