Hello,This is Ankur Vora from Bhuj-india (New at your group)

  • Ankur Vora
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
      Dear all at Art education group.
      I�m just get a membership of your group. So let me
      introduce you in brief. I�m Ankur Vora and I�m from
      Bhuj-India. I competed Art Teacher diploma. there
      after I also completed Diploma in Advance computer
      Arts. So I have a combination of both new and
      tradinational art.
      I want to know more about your group. tell me who is
      founder of this group. Most of the members are from
      which country etc. most of them are teacher or
      student?
      I�m interested in so many activities so if any body
      have a good idea for doing some thing new for art
      education activities then please email me. my personal
      e-mail address is ankurmvora@...
      Thanks
      -Ankur Vora

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
        Ankur,
        I started the IAD website when I was an art teacher
        back in 1995. You can read some history about the site
        by going to:
        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/history/history.html
        I started the list group around 2-3 years ago. It
        migrated to a new company when the old one began
        charging for the service. Teri Mason, an art teacher
        sometimes helps me with the site, although she has
        been busy with her new baby this past year.

        There are people on this group from around the world.
        As a matter of fact, I was just browsing the member
        list and I found another person from Gujarat, India.
        France, Britain, Australia, the Netherlands, New
        Zealand, Italy, Russia, Japan, and Canada are just a
        few of the countries represented here. You can find
        more information about this group by going to:

        This group will not fill your mailbox up as it
        averages 20-25 messages a month and comes in spurts.
        Welcome to the group!
        Ken Rohrer

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/