Re: [art_education] An art project that teaches a story sequence

  • marisa
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2011
      I like to bring a pile of images, have kids pick 8 randomly and then organize them into a story. They can add audio track information below as you would in a film storyboard.

      I wrote a lesson plan that is published somewhere on the web. Let me know if you'd like to see it and I'll search it out.

      best,
      marisa in seattle