YAM Challenge and Simple Gifts

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 10:11 AM
      Greetings Art Educators!

      The Day 4 YAM Challenge Post was posted yesterday. It is ready for you to review. This is about Simple things you can do to participate in YAM and Advocate for Art Education.

      http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-simple-gifts-yam/

      I am preparing a page to accept your contributions about what you are doing with YAM and Art Education advocacy. I then plan to start advertising this information to National Press Networks and for those who can spread the word to Parents, Classroom teachers, Education Leaders, etc.

      In the mean time, please spread the word about this site to your friends, colleagues, administrators, parents and please put up a link to the YAM challenge on your school web site. Let your local newspapers know about your activities and site artedonline.com as a clearing house and idea page for YAM and Art Education Advocacy.

      Spread the word to your state art education officers and all those people in a position of leadership. Spread this to your local PTA associations.

      We need to work together to Advocate for Art Education before leaders make decisions about possible cuts to our programs.

      Take action today! Share what you are doing on ArtEdOnline at the Youth Art Month Challenge!

      Thanks for all you do!

      Cheers,
      Diane
      dianegregory@...