Re: [art_education] Help!

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
      it might be because tarot cards deal with the occult and many parents would strongly object.
      great images though! k
      On Mar 2, 2011, at 1:43 PM, Helen Bolger wrote:

      I stumbled across a very interesting lesson on designing/creating tarot
      cards. I'm now starting a class in Graphics and will be using this
      theme for their project. I cannot find the lesson plan and would really
      love to find out a little more as I haven't a clue about tarot cards!

      Many thanks,

      Helen, UK