RE: [art_education] weaving with little kids

  • Maude Ruesch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011

      I find that if we start out weaving with the mats open at the bottom just using black and white for two or three tries, they do a much better job with the closed ones.  I also teach patterning for a couple of weeks prior to starting weaving.  I am a preK classroom teacher though, so I have a little more time.  I can work on it for several days in a row.

      Maude in VA