Re: [art_education] Art Room Design

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      I was lucky enough to get a new art room last year and I got to put in some of my two cents.  I suggested island sinks so more kids could clean up.  I had sinks at the back counter before and really only 2 kids could be at a sink at a time.  Now about 3 or 4 can work at each sink.  I also would suggest flat storage (I have large, skinny drawers) and some vertical storage as well.  Don't forget bulletin boards!!!  The room I had before had a floor to ceiling wall that was a bulletin board and I LOVED it...unfortunately, my new room does not have that and I miss it.  Good luck!!!
      Kelli in NE