Help!

  • Helen Bolger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      I stumbled across a very interesting lesson on designing/creating tarot
      cards. I'm now starting a class in Graphics and will be using this
      theme for their project. I cannot find the lesson plan and would really
      love to find out a little more as I haven't a clue about tarot cards!

      Many thanks,

      Helen, UK
    • Kathleen Maledon