Re: [art_education] Re: Seeking alternative to expensive "document camera" (ex: Elmo) to project demos..

  • Diane Gregory
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
      Greetings Art Educators!

      Take the Youth Art Month Challenge.

      Go to:  http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-take-the-youth-art-month-challenge/

      and accept the challenge at my blog site:  artedonline.com.

      This is a month long challenge.  You can participate as much or as little as you want.

      I have been inspired how social networks such as Facebook have been used to fuel a revolution in the Middle East.

      Now is the time to act in support of Art Education before potentially long lasting negative decisions are made that affect the future of art education.  Take the Youth Art Month Challenge:  http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-take-the-youth-art-month-challenge/

      Spread the word to all of your art education colleagues.  Together we can have an impact!

      Diane Gregory, Ph.D.

      Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
      Henry David Thoreau, Walden

      Dr. Diane C. Gregory
      Associate Professor of Art Education
      Director, Undergraduate & Graduate Studies in Art Education

      From: art_education@yahoogroups.com [mailto:art_education@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of TriciaF