RE: [art_education] Re: Seeking alternative to expensive "document camera" (ex: Elmo) to project demos..

  • Barbara Yalof
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011

      Tricia,

      Thanks for your response. Wow- cheaper alternatives!

      Listen, I am going to start putting out word that I’d like to organize an online art educators conference sometime in the summer. FREE!!

      I’m getting my doctorate in e-learning and ed tech and wanted to do something like this (too late to make it a dissertation topic) …I have a few friends who have run online conferences who would help.

      What do you think? Might you want to present? You would be fabulous!

      Barbara

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
        Greetings Art Educators!

        Take the Youth Art Month Challenge.

        Go to:  http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-take-the-youth-art-month-challenge/

        and accept the challenge at my blog site:  artedonline.com.

        This is a month long challenge.  You can participate as much or as little as you want.

        I have been inspired how social networks such as Facebook have been used to fuel a revolution in the Middle East.

        Now is the time to act in support of Art Education before potentially long lasting negative decisions are made that affect the future of art education.  Take the Youth Art Month Challenge:  http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-take-the-youth-art-month-challenge/

        Spread the word to all of your art education colleagues.  Together we can have an impact!

        Diane Gregory, Ph.D.
        dianegregory@...

        Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
        Henry David Thoreau, Walden

        Dr. Diane C. Gregory
        Associate Professor of Art Education
        Director, Undergraduate & Graduate Studies in Art Education
        dgregory@...

        From: art_education@yahoogroups.com [mailto:art_education@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of TriciaF