Re: [art_education] Glue Question

  • Vanessa Latour
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 28, 2011
      I too like tacky glue for adding things like sequins, feathers and raffia to art projects like masks.  I usually empty it into cups that can be sealed because I find those tacky glue bottles almost impossible to use, especially for younger kids--very hard to squeeze.  We just use popcicle sticks to apply it.

      Vanessa